EMS Data Comparer for MySQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2010-05-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS Data Comparer for MySQL is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for MySQL includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
EMS Data Comparer for MySQL (version 3.0) has a file size of 8.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.